We are looking to connect with a diversity of talents, from experienced freelance creatives in search of a community, to full-time professionals who are looking for a change and seeking to make a difference.
As a Creative Media Intern, you will be learning and working alongside an assigned Creative Mentor, where you will have the opportunity to be trained in, and to work on, real-world creative projects for our corporate, charity and consumer clients.
Internship opportunities are available for one or more of the following creative disciplines:
- Video Production
- Digital Design
- Web design and development
- UX / UI Design
- Must be based in, and able to work in Singapore (PR or Singaporeans only).
- A recent graduate of, or in the process of a diploma or degree level course in a related field (e.g. film, media, mass communications, marketing)
- A personal showreel
Core skills / attributes we are looking for:
- Keen interest in creative media production
- Humble and passionate
- Open to feedback and constantly seeking ways to improve
- Passion for helping those in need (e.g. charities, non-profits)